Summary: See more of Uri's life; grateful to be back at our own apartment in Tel Aviv
______
Last day of brevity so I can catch up.
______
Last day of brevity so I can catch up.
- Another sparklingly gorgeous day. Get lost on Weitzman campus during morning walk.
- Highlight of morning was teaching co-counseling to Uri and both giving him an hour-long session cuddled on the bed.
- Fun to see his office and lab. What a great life he's got, both personally and professionally! Enjoy lunch together at terrific restaurant in Tel Aviv, talking excitedly about many ideas. (Read more -- see videos of Uri's workplace.)
- Relief to be alone again, do computer, long exchange with Micah, eat gelato for dinner. Chill.
- On one hand, feel tired of traveling and ready to go home. On the other hand, feel scared of going home and getting swallowed by the daily grind. Will I ever have fun again? Need something else to look forward to, since we looked forward to Israel for months!
Some videos: Uri's lab and office
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.