Summary: Swim in Dead Sea; leisurely day with Uri
______
And us fooling around a different banyan at night:
Uri leaning against his favorite baobob tree:
Christopher doing email by the banyan:
______
OK, I'm three days behind writing and I REALLY don't want to spend all evening doing this! So here are the basics:
- Asked for the morning to myself. Such a relief to follow my own rhythms for a few hours! Read my silly book. Danced by a banyan tree. Fancy buffet breakfast alone. A little email. Stroll thru the kibbutz and botanical trail to big indoor pool, nice swim.
- Dunked in the choppy, famously buoyant Dead Sea with Uri and Christopher, lay in the sun and breeze singing songs (Read more -- see videos and photos)
- Day rolled sweetly by together -- napping, singing, doing Playback, exchanging massage, sitting on a bench with a vista of the Dead Sea and Jordan's distant shore. Fabulous buffet dinner, memorable carrots with tarragon and coriander seeds.
- Got cranky by the end, realizing I had been paying attention to everyone else all day (or for weeks!) and not asked for enough myself. I miss my friends!
Here's my banyan dance spot:
And us fooling around a different banyan at night:
Uri leaning against his favorite baobob tree:
Christopher doing email by the banyan:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.