Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fri. March 4 -- shabbis

Summary -- lovely low key day.  Bike along beach.  Eve with Playback friends.
_____

Writing this on Tues. March 8, my first day back home in Boston.  I better fill in the last of this travelogue before I forget it all!  Friday was a wonderfully low-key day.  Slept late, danced, did email.  Decided to let Christopher go to the Contact Improv - Playback jam on his own, so I'd have time alone.  And a good choice it was!  Rented a bike and blissed out of for a few hours along the Tel Aviv beach walk. (Read more and video)
Idyllic weather.  Read and wrote and watched the shabbat families and dunked in the cold ocean.  In the evening Christopher and I hung out at a sidewalk cafe with Lior, Marat and Dorit.  They had beer; I had lemonade, bread and butter; and of course Christopher treated himself to his third large cone of world-class gelato at Vanigllia.

Tel Aviv beach scene:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.